Saturday, July 14, 2012

James Jerseys six hours now barely more than three thousand

That sentence completely changed my attitude towards life can be said that her incentive I lost the battle subscribe to a handful of circumstances, I breath yards more than one million words, until the outline finished, the final specification, because I came up with the word 'stuck'.
I now want to do with my physical books, like a child in front of her old renowned about it, but the son wants his parents are not, but since the
2008 disaster frequently that someone said that in 2008 China's Year of Disaster for myself is also a difficult then difficult, his father died January, February grandmother seriously ill, and later because of the things of the house and toss a long time, the state of mind is always restless uneven the codeword speed all depends on the feeling I remember last December, and now also the code six hours, but the swift every day at least yards out 8,000 words, even to one million, six hours now barely more than three thousand, anxious than anyone else, I am now professional writers, multi-code equals more money, and money to make life difficult, but the kind of smooth codeword feeling how could not find the editor told me Do not push him too hard a slow slow like a natural, as well as other friends have told me, so I went to the tourist, edit, then is rule of thumb, there should be a lot of experienced this phenomenon, As tourism ... it is purely nonsense, do not update for a few days, and God knows how many people are disappointed to give up my.
Much to say, I definitely want to work! At least restored when the update rate, will not I'm sorry my last thanks again to the closure of the enlightenment of adults push love you ...
Cai Guangyao robust, with regret the handle away from the waistband to bring, to be honest some of his hate in front of the bathroom and greeted him, but a sea of ​​ups and downs for the first element is tolerant joy, anger, without form or in color, and each other's smile is very cordial, elegant clothes grade,James Jerseys, easily offended people of an unknown origin is unwise to think of here, Cai Guangyao smile, holding each other's hand: Hello, I am sorry, I am a little drunk,oakley half jacket sunglasses, would you ... little is also normal. people feel very uncomfortable, but not any way, this is my ancestral things down, father to death, .....

No comments:

Post a Comment